Because we believe that you shouldn’t have to provide personal information to participate in this research project, you may:
- Read, edit, or use this site without registering an account.
- Register for an account without providing an email address or real name.
Because we want to understand how the Domains, Publics and Access wiki is used so we can make it better for you, we collect some information when you:
- Make public contributions.
- Register an account or update your user page.
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback.
We are committed to:
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Any content you add or any change that you make here will be publicly and permanently available.
- If you add content or make a change to the wiki without logging in, that content or change will be publicly and permanently attributed to the IP address used at the time rather than a username.
- Editors and collaborators may delete contents or modifications made that are not related to the purpose and themes of the research project Domains, publics and access.